RE:Sleeping nude or partial nude when it start getting cold -UK

Also in the UK and sleep naked , with a window open, all year round,.I would struggle to sleep if I wasnt naked. When it gets cooler then we put a higher rated quilt on.

This post was edited

I sleep naked year around, here in Northern Michigan. A heavy duty blanket for the cold winter months. Why would a nudist, wear anything at all to bed ? To dam hot, restrictive & binding ! Love the freedom, under the covers !

This post was edited

Perhaps I am just a crazy Canadian but I sleep nude year round. I also like to have the window open at least a bit in the winter so I don't get too hot.

This post was edited

I've been sleeping nude since I was about 12 years old. I can't sleep with clothes on. Way too uncomfortable.

This post was edited

Same here, not in the UK but in South Western US. Though not as cold as other places in the country, S. California can get quite chilly by our standards. We've had temps in the mid to low 20's, here in our valley. My wife hates to have the heater on and turns it off at night. If we get up in the morning and the inside temp of the house is 60 or lower, she'll kick on the heater to 64-66, just to take the chill off. That's plenty warm enough for me to be naked but nowadays I'm wearing socks on the tile floor in Winter.

We sleep naked ALWAYS. Whenever or wherever we are, when it's bedtime, it's naked time. Di sometimes gets cold and when that happens, she is usually crawled up almost under me. She prefers colder times because we spoon more. Summer time, she'll get hot and though she has to have skin to skin contact with me, not much spooning going on in Summer. I can't remember when we EVER slept partially nude, after we were married, no matter where we were bedding down.

This post was edited

We are about the same as Andy; it rarely gets below 30F and then only for a few hours. Our thermostat is set to 70F and the house stays warm. I will almost always be nude and the wifes attire will depend on the chill. She tells me I am her toaster as I am pretty hot natured. Early in our married wife, she would put her cold feet on my warm tummy and make happy noises as she warmed her feet. The things we husbands must do . even as feet warmers. We will keep on as in the past.

This post was edited

Yes, SoCal is nice. Sleep bare since 12/13. But now besides the window open for fresh air, the wife has a fan straight on her and by default me. Blankets are easy. Clothes get twisted.

This post was edited

Have been in my Upper Peninsula home now for nearly 29 years and have seen overnight temperatures at -40, thats the same for Celsius and Farenheit, Alway sleep nude, even for naps. My heated floors keep the feet warm, and the feet are the first part of me to feel the cold. I have spent some nights on the floor to stay warm and my electric blanket helps.

This post was edited

Here in the Sacramento area weve still been getting daytime temps over 90F but nighttime temps have started dropping into the mid to lower 60s. I can hear those of you in other parts of the country laughing when I say dropping into the 60s :D. Since the temps are still warm we havent adjusted much yet. In the winter I still sleep naked but will sometimes put on a warm pair of socks as my feet get a bit chilled and somehow it makes me feel warmer in general. Thats for when we get the Im going to freeze to death temps of 28F at night. Yeah go ahead and laugh, I know, 28F is a balmy day in parts of the country, but its what you grow up with a get used to.

I'm 57 years old,and have slept naked every night I can remember, summer winter autumn and spring

This post was edited

We live in Colorado and sleep nude year round. We have one of those smart thermostats that will shut off when there is no movement so it will get pretty chilly over night. Trips to the bathroom can be cold but not cold enough to put a robe on.

This post was edited