RE:Sleeping nude or partial nude when it start getting cold -UK

Here in the Sacramento area weve still been getting daytime temps over 90F but nighttime temps have started dropping into the mid to lower 60s. I can hear those of you in other parts of the country laughing when I say dropping into the 60s :D. Since the temps are still warm we havent adjusted much yet. In the winter I still sleep naked but will sometimes put on a warm pair of socks as my feet get a bit chilled and somehow it makes me feel warmer in general. Thats for when we get the Im going to freeze to death temps of 28F at night. Yeah go ahead and laugh, I know, 28F is a balmy day in parts of the country, but its what you grow up with a get used to.

This post was edited

Not in the UK, but.

Nude all the time. I just throw another blanket or two on the bed when it gets cold.

This thread reminds me now of the first time I slept nude. It wasn't in my third year of college after all. It was on Boy Scout camping trips in Germany (which isn't UK, but geographically close). My scoutmaster always said that you're always warmer in a sleeping bag when we slept nude, so that's what we did. I should add that the sleeping bags were war-surplus down-filled "mummy bags" and were amazingly warm.

This post was edited

Also in the UK and sleep naked , with a window open, all year round,.I would struggle to sleep if I wasnt naked. When it gets cooler then we put a higher rated quilt on.

This post was edited