RE:Welcome

Then why don't you get it removed. I did and I love the look of my cock now and it feels so good to rub the underside of its head which will make it get hard right away. Any decent urologist can do that for you!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

What a great restoration

This post was edited

Hi, no reason to feel disappointed as it was never your decision to be cut or not. Don't hear of any who get circumcised as an adult. The more foreskin the larger your erection can be. Wayne

This post was edited

I have a few nudist friends who are uncut and I always find their foreskins fascinating, probably since i am cut. Ill even be lucky enough to see one of them grow when were at the nude beach and the way the foreskin slides back on its own is really awesome. Great group you started by the way to appreciate all of our uniqueness.

This post was edited

There seems to not be a definitive conclusion to whether there is a difference in performance and feeling between a cut and uncut dick. The studies I have read are flawed. For personal appearance to me the cut looks for masculine, The exposed dick head is a turn on especially on a really good looking semi hard cock. Women say they like uncut to play with. Also women say uncut adds more girth , but that doesn't make sense. To me there can be to much foreskin , especially when very flaccid. This is a forever ongoing topic of interest too most men and women.

This post was edited

My partner and I recently joined up with a Naturist group that holds a pool gathering in our area.
We went for the first time in November and at no time felt uncomfortable or inadequate for our smaller penises.
Naturist groups are so laid back that nobody seems to feel intimidated or inadequate.
So friendly.

This post was edited

My partner and I recently joined up with a Naturist group that holds a pool gathering in our area.
We went for the first time in November and at no time felt uncomfortable or inadequate for our smaller penises.
Naturist groups are so laid back that nobody seems to feel intimidated or inadequate.
So friendly.

This post was edited