2011 UK Census: Q. Religion? A. Naturist

This is for all UK naturists/nudists to consider. On Sunday 27 March we are all require to complete the National Census. It only happens every 10 years. One of the questions asks "What is your religion?" Can I ask you to seriously consider declaring your religion as 'Naturist' or 'Nudist'? Your own personal details are kept confidential, it's just the answers that get published. In 2001, 390,000 people declared their 'religion' as 'Jedi'. We all know that there are more naturists than Jedis in the UK, so lets stand up,be counted and prove it! The Census people have already lumped Church of England and Catholics together in one box called 'Christian' (perhaps to engineer an untrue reading - which I'm sure will upset them both!) so let us show them just how many naturists there are in the UK.There is room in the'other' box to writeeither 'naturist' or 'nudist' or'naturist/nudist' or even 'naturistchristian' if you want.
Please don't waste this great opportunity to make themedia as well as the Office of National Statistics realise just how many of us there are in the UK. It could well help us get better facilities like more swims, spasand beaches in the coming years. (See page 6 of the March 2011 issue of H&E Naturist). Please tell all your naturist/nudist friends.
(Naturism is not a religion and this idea is not aimed at getting it recognised as a religion - but it is a lifestyle that is to many of us (me especially) more important than any religion. The purpose of this is to show that not everyone believes in a religion but may consider theirlifestyle to be equivilent or better than what any religion offers them.)

This topic was edited
RE: 2011 UK Census: Q. Religion? A. Naturist

Having posted the above, I take HUGE exception to this site labelling me 'textile'. That is the ultimate in insults.
I have been a naturist all my life.

This post was edited

Not being located in the UK cannot really respond to census, but in all likelihood I would not state as my religion as "Naturist". My personal religious convicions are rather individual, but I am a member of (non-christian) religious body as well and even if naturism is part of my metaphysical/religious/ethical Weltanschauung, it is not dominant enough to be stated as a "religion". Rather I could add a clarifying statement that one way to exercise my religion is to be nude as much as possible.

TravelNudie aka Aki

This post was edited

Having posted the above, I take HUGE exception to this site labelling me 'textile'. That is the ultimate in insults.I have been a naturist all my life.
Go to this thread and you will get your answer about being a textile it is only temparory nudindorset
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=14640&post=111753

This post was edited