What people like most SLR or Digital...

What do you like in a Camera SLR V Digital, good points and bad Points...

This topic was edited
RE: What people like most SLR or Digital...

I started way back in 1969 with an slr, had several of them. Had a couple when I was in Nam, then got away from cameras until the 80's. I bought a Rico XR10, that's when I really learned how to take photographs. I had to because film and processing was expensive. Thena few years ago I got my first digital, a Nikon D70s with a one gig card. Guess what? I now have two and really love them. Digtal is the only why to go.

This post was edited
RE: What people like most SLR or Digital...

i have used an slr for about 20 years. i got an dslr in the fall and am starting to use that now. i still use the slr around home because of the telephotos lens i have for it. i only have a 55-200mm telephoto on my dslr right now.
the clarity and sharpness of the photos from my digital has impressed me the most. my desktop background is a pic i took with my digital and it is amazing at the detail and color that can be seen.

This post was edited
Digital vs. SLR

My first camera was a Nikon F1. I shot mostly black and white and had my own studio with darkroom. I did that for years and really liked it. Then came digital cameras. My first was a small little Fuji 2.1 megapixle. I still have it and use it from time to time. Then I upgraded to a Nikon D70 digital SLR. Since that, I am on my third Nikon DSLR camera and would never go back to film. Everything I shoot now from news photography to all the nudes posted in our profile were done on one of my 3 Nikon DSLRs.

This post was edited