New group rules and requirements

As of today, 1 November 2020, there are some changes in this private group. For membership in this group you need a certification as a nudist. If you don't want or don't have that, you can alternatively send me a friendship request to keep your membership here. But if you can't show neither one nor the other, you have to leave this group quickly, because you don't meet the new group rules or admission requirements. In addition, as of today each group member needs four visible photos in his or her album. Anyone who still has deficits in this point should remedy them immediately, otherwise they risk losing their group membership. You have until November 3rd 2020 to do this. Blank and private profiles will be deleted immediately as well as blocked without the chance to return or comeback. In the meantime, I have been annoyed about some things here and now I have expressed my anger through the new group rules. If these measures do not have any effect, it will go one step further. This group will then be closed, i.e. no one will be allowed to enter and selection will continue. The final measure would then be the deletion of this group in case of continued misconduct and misbehaviour by some members. If you care about this group, then do something for its preservation or continuation. Otherwise it is over. Have a nice, relaxing Sowan or Samuin!

Your group-moderator
Arvado

This topic was edited
No replies yet.