Living on Merrit Island

I'm a nudist, but the wife currently doesn't have the desire. I did finally persuade to go with me to Playalinda, and she did mention that she felt a little bit out of place with being the only person that had on a swimsuit, but that perhaps after she has been there a few more times, that she might relax and take her suit off.

I haven't really discussed with her how she might feel if I were to make nudist friends and invite them over to the house, but I suppose that I will cross that bridge after she visits Playalinda a few more times, and I/we make some great nudist friends.

Anyway, I/we would enjoy meeting people at Playalinda at some point, just to enjoy the day. Preferably, during the week, since the weekends tend to be more crowed, but I'm not opposed to weekends. Also, I suppose that if the other people were nudist couples, she might be fine with situations like them coming to our home, or for us going to theirs, but I'm not going to pretend to speak for her. However, she was fine at Playalinda with lots of other women being naked, but I'm uncertain how she might feel about only male nudists lounging around our home at this point.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.