Social distancing

Sitting alone, naked in my back yard. Nice fire going as I wish someone would join me. Even the police at this point would be welcome. It's a nice clear night here near Galveston TX. Low 70s and calm wind. This group needs more action as it is one made for those of us who are paid and certified. Stay naked and safe.

This topic was edited
RE:Social distancing

Houston here. always up to jo in front of another guy.

This post was edited

Sounds like you need to be on True Swingers.

This post was edited

I am pretty sure this is the correct site as I am on here for social nudity, not social sex or sex of any kind. Don't get me wrong I like sex with my wife but that is not the point of this site.

This post was edited

I am pretty sure this is the correct site as I am on here for social nudity, not social sex or sex of any kind. Don't get me wrong I like sex with my wife but that is not the point of this site.

Excellent answer!

This post was edited

Sounds like you need to be on True Swingers.

Just removed you from the membership. You are not a lifetime member...

This post was edited

Hey man, I saw your original post and never thought anything of it. Great response to guys who chose to take it to the gutter. Too bad more guys cant appreciate simple naked friendship with other guys without making it sexual. Hope youre doing well and surviving this crazy year.

This post was edited

I wish it was warm enough here to sit outside nude! But I am content to sit and bask in the warmth of our fireplace, reading posts on TN and enjoying the company of my wife. Still social distancing! Hopefully the end of the isolation will be arriving soon, now that COVID vaccines have been released.

This post was edited