RE:Locker room urinal nude

thats hottttttt

This post was edited

My dad and I it was the same way growing up. Towels are for drying off not to cover up.

This post was edited

I always get undressed first when getting in the locker room, then I'll go take a leak in the urinal before I go shower. I figured if I'm getting naked anyway, why unzip then zip then unzip again lol.

This post was edited

I agree about the gym. It was always great to head for the urinals naked. I believe it should be that way everywhere, but alas I dont make the rules. Lol

This post was edited

When I am at the gym, I too walk around the locker, sauna, and shower area nude. This often includes a walk to the urinal for a piss. When I use the urinal at a station, store, park or rest area, I usually lower my pants or shorts to my knees to piss. I have been commando since a young boy, so no underwear to get in the way. I have never had anyone follow suite and join me dropping trou, but I have seen others who were already as I described when I would walk in. There was one time at a rest area when a trucker walked in and did walk up pat my ass cheek and said nice ass.

This post was edited