Locker room urinal nude

Every time while at the gym my sons and i always strip nude, before heading to the shower always go nude to the urinal , then the sauna , then our sweaty hairy asses head over to the shower, i have taught them no wraping towels around our waist ,...

natural man piss free

https://thisvid.com/videos/sexy-black-guy-pissing-on-the-beach/

Restroom nakedness

I like to find a restroom that is a little out of the way, for instance at a Truck Stop, and either drop my pants at the urinal or get naked in a cubicle and then wander out to wash my hands. Guess its the exhibitionist in me striking out!!

Stopped at a convenience store/gas station

Fueled my car and was about to start the six and a half hour home. I always take a piss even if I don't think I need to. Go into the men's room. Two urinals. One is occupied. Step up to the other. Wallet in one hand, phone in the other. Try...

Always At It

I am always dropping everything to the floor when I visit public urinals but it never occurred to me that there may be a group. It must be popular though as my Instagram followers love it when I post pics of me doing it.

Latest Post
by  
Urinal Manners

If I'm showing you mine , then why not show me yours ?

Post up pants off

I love dropping my shorts to the ground to take a hands free piss at a urinal. Guys have commented a couple times. On the rarest of occasions a dude followed suit. We had a good friendly yank and chuckle.

Latest PostSAME
by BacchusSamston 
Free the Urinals

It seems like the design and layout of urinals has been moving towards separation and isolation of men peeing. I wonder what the discussions and thought processes around the builder specs involve. Is it subconscious shyness, or overt prudishness? I...

Nudists @ Home

Horny in Long Beach ca

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys

Just joined here. There are hardly urinals left in Oslo but I would love the setting. Do have some past experience though but no pics available to share. ;-)