Nude for procedure

So waiting on my spinal injection today on L5 - S1. Sitting here in my Johnny waiting to go back and get gown opened up for x-ray and then injection into lower spine. They tell patients they can keep underwear on, but since I go commando, not an issue. Get these every 3 months and usually Doctor, and two techs in room. Not uncommon for an accidental peek a boo regularly while transition to lying face down on table to side for procedure.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude for procedure

I too was told i keep my undies on when i went in for my pacemaker swap out. Yeah did not have any on, and stripping completely did not bother me. The doc told me that he might need to do temporary pacemaker while he swapped out the real one. I did not ask what that meant. I found out when the prep nurse while in the OR with half dozen personal in it, told me he would prep me in case the doc needed to do the temp. He then moved my gown aside and proceeded to shave off my pubes. He told me he would keep me covered , but i told him i was not modest. I did notice that others in the room all looked away. Just after he was done, the doc came in and said. " i will not be doing the temp" I joked with the room that i would have a new look at the nude beach i was going to visit the next month in Australia with friends. I did get to the a couple of beaches there too. I looked up after the procedure and to do a temp pacemaker they go in thru the groin and run a wire up like a heart cath.

This post was edited