RE:sort of morbid topic but here goes.

an interesting "further" to this discussion would be the afterlife.

Fiction always depicts ghosts as wearing wherever they were wearing when they die. Does this mean that if i die nude, I get to be a naked ghost forever, and do all my haunting nude? If ghosts are real, I want to be the naked ghost, who spends centuries letting the living see my ghost dick.

This post was edited

The post about having a boner when yer dead is BS. Your blood stops flowing and drains to the lowest point. After a career in Law Enforcement, I've seen it all. I've assisted on about 150 autopsies and saw at least another 100 people nude, in various states of distress. I agree with the Captain, and always showed respect, bury or burn me naked, no sense destroying good clothes. Give them to someone who needs them.

This post was edited

The post about having a boner when yer dead is BS. Your blood stops flowing and drains to the lowest point. After a career in Law Enforcement, I've seen it all. I've assisted on about 150 autopsies and saw at least another 100 people nude, in various states of distress. I agree with the Captain, and always showed respect, bury or burn me naked, no sense destroying good clothes. Give them to someone who needs them.

Closed casket?

This post was edited

Thanks for brightening up my day. This made me laugh!

This post was edited