RE:Pool or darts

We have a question. Which is more fun naked pool or naked darts.

Darts for us.
There are unseen dangers to pool if things hang over the table. And too much bending over, possibility of uncomfortable views.

This post was edited

No I am not keen on pool so it would be darts every time. Its quite rare to hit anyone with a dart so not much trouble there.

This post was edited

Only played darts when I was a kid and never knew the rules, just threw the darts at the board.

When I read "pool" I was thinking swimming -- not billiards -- and was going to say that love being in water, particularly if I'm nude.

Then I realized you meant table, cue sticks, pockets, balls, and all that.

And, well, never played much pool either.

I'm not too keen on sharp objects, so, I'll go with pool.

This post was edited

Pool for us

This post was edited

Pool for us. We've played naked pool several times at our club. Neither of us are into darts but it's fun to play once in a while. I always seem to play when I'm 3 sheets... Makes for some interesting landing spots for my darts!

This post was edited

Definitely pool. While I've played darts many times I haven't played nude but have played pool nude at my favorite nude resort. Also grew up with a pool table in our house so there is that.....

This post was edited

This is just me. I have shot darts with a few that were spose to be very good. One even had a dart store . It bored me but I played along and I never thought it more than a big yawn to me but I did play along in the moment. Of course there are pro dart players and all good to them. If a goof ball like me can come out on top of those that play weekly heck I don't get it. The whole thing frankly bores the heck out me.

This post was edited

well here is a big fat secret. I beat a tournament player more than once with this strategy.... Hit the bullseye of the board.
Problem solved ! :D

This post was edited

well here is a big fat secret. I beat a tournament player more than once with this strategy.... Hit the bullseye of the board.Problem solved ! :D

What does that do? Automatic win?

This post was edited

well here is a big fat secret. I beat a tournament player more than once with this strategy.... Hit the bullseye of the board.Problem solved ! :DWhat does that do? Automatic win?

Not if you are playing 501 up with the usual doubles rule unless you had exactly 50 left. I usually end up in the madhouse with 3 on the chalkboard.

This post was edited