Braless Covid

Ive realised that a lot of friends have increasingly been going braless during all the time locked-up at home. Maybe its one nice outcome that people have been dressing more for comfort over the last several months without the pressure to adhere to regular social standards when it comes to clothing. I have lots of virtual work meetings online and the dress-code there has definitely become more relaxed over time. To start with most people dressed up like they would for meetings in person, the real change came during the summer when it was warm and being more casual was definitely preferred choice for almost everyone. Some were particularly causal and I of course got away with as little as possible, depending on the meeting, being able to Donald-Duck or even be nude occasionally. I never wore a bra (I never wore one before COVID anyway) but I noticed many of my female colleagues also ditching them during the summer and Im glad to say its a trend which seems to have kept up even though summer is now a distant memory. So it seems friend and colleagues alike have been wearing them less and less, I wonder whether this will continue in the coming months (years) as things return back to normal and people return to the physical office? What do people think? Have you noticed the same as me?

This topic was edited
RE:Braless Covid

Yes. Also, I have some relatives who own a clothing store which carries better labels. Their business is way off and people are telling them they currently dont need that kind of clothing.

This post was edited

I totally agree, my wife has enjoyed many days of not wearing a bra and was mostly brought on by the COVID. She feels better now that it is chilly and can wear more to cover up. In the summer she didnt too much because just a shirt wasnt enough to hide her big nipples.

This post was edited

Well me as the female of the couple now withthe covid and the lockdown i never wear bra no matter if iam in meeting or not....ifeel much better that way and i see alot other females to do the same ...i prefer to be confny in my life thant to be well dressed ....

This post was edited

Jayne, I can't say I have noticed but I'm not doing any teleconferencing so my opportunities have been limited. Jayne from your photos it's clear that you don't need the support of a bra so going without would be an issue of comfort. I do hope that more women continue the trend of going braless as free breasts are very appealing. We can only hope that people in general will open up and enjoy what life has to offer in a post-Covid world.

This post was edited

Hi Jayne,
I've started a new job and I'm working from home all the time atm. I'm naked for most of my meetings. I'm moving house soon and have so many logs to use up I can keep the house nice and warm. So naked it is whenever i'm alone.
We normally have our cameras turned off during meetings to help with the band width so it came as a real panic to find some clothes
when my boss said

"Right everyone turn your cameras on while you all introduce yourselves to our new team member" LOL
I used to keep a shirt close at hand in case of such occasions, but I'd got so blase' I hadn't bothered for a long time.
Before I got this job I also had many many online interviews, I got blase' with these too (and fairly disheartened) so to brighten things up I did a couple of theses Donald ducking as a dare from a nudist mate. I was actually offered one of these jobs too ....so it worked! LOL

This post was edited

Yes, given that the Bra was invented in the 1800 for no practical purpose other than to promote a better bust and given that there is no scientific evidence that it actually helps, I agree it's time to ditch the bra and accept that this piece of cloth is no longer required. I hope this is one of the few benefits of the hell we have all been through

This post was edited

I must admit as a guy , it is always nice to see you ladies braless!

This post was edited

I don't know if Covid has changed the way women feel about bras and going braless for extended lengths of time... at least longer than a weekend. But, I do think that Covid has a lot of men and women rethinking getting fully dressed or even dressed at all while at home. We do more towel washing than anything else. The laundry basket rarely sees much in the way of clothes from either of us. My wife won't wash her bralettes for a week because she either doesn't wear it or only has it on for a very short time.

We have had conversations with friends that state that since Covid, they are hardly dressed at home anymore. They never really expand on that but we get a sense that they are minimally clothed or naked. My wife's friends have stated that since Covid, they have enjoyed the freedom of being bra free much more. Covid has certainly given more none nudists a look into our world of nude living. It may have given some of these friends of ours a different perspective on our way of living.

This post was edited

My wife
Cant wait to
Take her bra off when she
Gets home but still not a
Nudist.

This post was edited

what do you mean by going "donald-duck" ?

In the Donald Duck cartoons, he only wore clothes on his top half.

As for ladies, I live in a small cul-de-sac of around 10 houses and it is noticeable that many are happy going bra-less these days. Especially when it was hot weather.

This post was edited