New to Tampa area

Howdy! I'm new to the Tampa area (Pinellas Park) and would love to meet nudists in the area and get my lay of the land. I don't want to lose my all-over tan!

This topic was edited
RE:New to Tampa area

Welcome to the Tampa area. There are a number of nudist resorts in Pasco County. Lutz, Land O Lakes, Hudson. Unfortunately, there are no LEGAL clothing optional beaches in Florida's West coast............YET.
We have a group working on that. If interested in helping, please join TBFB.
www.tampabayfreebeaches.com
If you want to chat. I'm on Yahoo. My id is: tampabaynudist

This post was edited

I guess I'll have to try a resort. Which would be the most welcoming for a single gay man?

This post was edited

Any resort would be ok. Your orientation isnt an issue.. each resort offers something different. Just depends what you are seeking. If you want an older crowd more relaxed then lake como. Eden is rustic and relaxing atmosphere as well. Paradise lakes from my understanding is little younger and more of the party seen (I have never been).

This post was edited

Try Sawmill campground. Nice clothing optional campground with a great pool area. They have a website.

They have a restaurant and a couple of bars.

This post was edited

Welcome to the area. If youre closer to St Pete, you can always get a guest pass to the Gay St Pete House, which is clothing optional. Plus, pre COVID there were a few meetup groups in the area for nudists. Id look at those too

This post was edited

campdavidflorida dot com will show you an all-male, clothing optional campground. No pool or bar or restaurants... got to bring your own entertainment... but it's calm, quiet, and welcoming.

This post was edited

bumping this topic just in case someone knows of something new--I'm In the Tampa Bay Area, haven't had a ton of opportunities to travel around Florida due to the pandemic but I was wondering if there were any places on the west side of the state that people knew of that one could be nude. I'm always willing to drive, but maybe not as far as driving to the East side (unless I have a few days off)
Pasco County is known as the nudist capital of the United States. Numerous resorts. Many secluded beaches where thongs/g-strings/nothing can be worn.

This post was edited