RE:Love in the time of COVID-2

69 will keep those mouths nice and busy! Let's post some of those pics!post pics, sure I'm not too shy oops the minute I do they get pulled down prudes against mutual gratafukations of loving couples grrr.

Thinking about those pictures I guess I'll never get to see is going to keep me up all night. I mean awake.

This post was edited

Pearl, I wish we could see those pics, you seem to be slowing down with photos they will accept.

This post was edited

Love to 69 myself, and with either. Makes it more fun for all.

This post was edited

I just happened upon this thread title.

All I can say is that if and when we can make it past all this I hope to measure my social distance in inches.

This post was edited

69 will keep those mouths nice and busy! Let's post some of those pics!post pics, sure I'm not too shy oops the minute I do they get pulled down prudes against mutual gratafukations of loving couples grrr.Thinking about those pictures I guess I'll never get to see is going to keep me up all night. I mean awake.all you can see is the back of two heads lip deep in love juice

aka "Glazed doughnut face"

This post was edited

69 will keep those mouths nice and busy! Let's post some of those pics!post pics, sure I'm not too shy oops the minute I do they get pulled down prudes against mutual gratafukations of loving couples grrr.

Has that ever been an option here? I tend to be fairly prudish with what I upload now.

This post was edited

While 69 is certainly very pleasurable analingus is very enjoyable, giving and receiving too. Of course, hygiene is a must to make it enjoyable.

Jim

This post was edited