Love in the time of COVID-2

It goes without saying this has been a bizarre year. This damn virus has everyone on edge around others. It's probably affecting a lot of our personal lives as well. But fear not, our fearless leaders have advice for showing love. Early on, the office of mayor DeLusional in NYC publisged a memo promoting masturbation to satisfy one's needs. Recently, my wife read online thstvtge city government in Toronto are recommending positions for sex where couples are not facing each other. I guess this an official endorsement for positions like doggie style, the stallion, reverse cowgirl, and the wheelbarrow .
Lol, seriously, I think we could all have figured this out for ourselves. Just put on the old thinking cap and knock yourselves out!
I think i'll try to find one of those full body condoms like in the Naked Gun movie. Keep a sense of humor, we'll get through this.

This topic was edited
RE:Love in the time of COVID-2

69 will keep those mouths nice and busy! Let's post some of those pics!

This post was edited

Now how could I have forgotten my favorite number? Good call, Pearl

This post was edited

Hope to see those pics soon.

This post was edited

Now those I'd love to see!!

This post was edited

I could use a good bj to get rid of the covid blues.....anyone interested...?...females only please....

This post was edited

69 works for me! I've always loved it and have yet to once get covid from it lol

This post was edited

Gads, the past year-and-a-half has been so screwed up I don't know what to say. Positions? Ride 'em, cowgirl!

This post was edited

69 keeps them CUMMING back.

This post was edited

Pearl, you are so cute. I love to look at any pics of you!

This post was edited

Gads, the past year-and-a-half has been so screwed up I don't know what to say. Positions? Ride 'em, cowgirl!

Yeehah!

This post was edited