Any meetings planned

Just wandering if any meetings are planned for the south central Pennsylvania area

This topic was edited
RE:Any meetings planned

Oh if there are I would love to come if thats alright

This post was edited

We could always organis our own meeting , just pick a date, find a location (hotel some where with a working hot tub) invite some people and there you have it a meeting. And we could expand that as we move forward

This post was edited

Yes we certainly could plan a meet with a few people. Issue will be getting people to commit to meeting at this time
Im up for having a meeting

This post was edited

I am having the same issues with getting people to cum out and play I am very busy this month but next month I have lot's of time we could start promoting something now for next month and start our own group

This post was edited

Sounds good to me keep in touch

This post was edited

Will do

This post was edited

I would definitly be up for a meeting if its not to far away.

This post was edited

I am up for a meeting with an in room Jacuzzi so we can enjoy relaxing nude together. Send me a note with a date and time and I will be there. My schedule is pretty open. I am retired with a photography business. Have helped out a number of nudists guys with photos for their profile. Happy to do that there. I also have a massage table and supplies I can bring. I have learned that are almost no nudist guys who are not lovers of sensual nude massage with no drape. We could take turns on the table and maybe be massaged by 4 or 6 roving hands. Love those!

This post was edited