Let's Get Naked Party

Something different for social nudists from around the Sydney area in Australia. Everywhere I look there seems to be plenty of nudist beaches and resorts, but what about meeting other like minded people in a social setting like a house party. Meeting someone when your both naked is definitely an ice breaker don't you think?span style="white-space:pre"/span
Anyone who would be interested in attending this sort of event, possibly in a Sydney hotel/apartment, please email me on acw5582@gmail.com. Hoping for a memorable night, food and drinks, music, games and new friends!

Please note: This party is intended for those of enjoy the nudist lifestyle in a social, non-sexual setting. Of course, we are all adults and not robots, so if things do get heated, respect other guests wishes just as you would in a clothed party.
Please email your details to me if interested (name, age, sex). Hoping to get a good mix of guests roughly even males to females and compatible ages ,etc.
So express your interest in attending, get ready for fun, festivities and interesting new company...let's get naked and party!

This topic was edited
RE: Let's Get Naked Party

Something different for social nudists from around the Sydney area in Australia. Everywhere I look there seems to be plenty of nudist beaches and resorts, but what about meeting other like minded people in a social setting like a house party. Meeting someone when your both naked is definitely an ice breaker don't you think?span style="white-space:pre"/spanAnyone who would be interested in attending this sort of event, possibly in a Sydney hotel/apartment, please email me on acw5582@gmail.com. Hoping for a memorable night, food and drinks, music, games and new friends!Please note: This party is intended for those of enjoy the nudist lifestyle in a social, non-sexual setting. Of course, we are all adults and not robots, so if things do get heated, respect other guests wishes just as you would in a clothed party.Please email your details to me if interested (name, age, sex). Hoping to get a good mix of guests roughly even males to females and compatible ages ,etc. So express your interest in attending, get ready for fun, festivities and interesting new company...let's get naked and party!

since you're bringing folk into a person's home, I would very much recommend you meet every invited guest ahead of time to make sure they're attending for the right reason.

This post was edited

Something different for social nudists from around the Sydney area in Australia. Everywhere I look there seems to be plenty of nudist beaches and resorts, but what about meeting other like minded people in a social setting like a house party. Meeting someone when your both naked is definitely an ice breaker don't you think?span style="white-space:pre"/spanAnyone who would be interested in attending this sort of event, possibly in a Sydney hotel/apartment, please email me on acw5582@gmail.com. Hoping for a memorable night, food and drinks, music, games and new friends!Please note: This party is intended for those of enjoy the nudist lifestyle in a social, non-sexual setting. Of course, we are all adults and not robots, so if things do get heated, respect other guests wishes just as you would in a clothed party.Please email your details to me if interested (name, age, sex). Hoping to get a good mix of guests roughly even males to females and compatible ages ,etc. So express your interest in attending, get ready for fun, festivities and interesting new company...let's get naked and party!

since you're bringing folk into a person's home, I would very much recommend you meet every invited guest ahead of time to make sure they're attending for the right reason.
Very wise advice!

This post was edited

I agree. That's why I have opened a yahoo group: "The Sydney Naturist Club" I have posted personal views and topics of discussion as well as my own photos. I want to clarify the type of person I want to invite to my event. Also, the club encourages members to contribute.

This post was edited

Actually you would be a good moderator for my group!

This post was edited

General problem in such is that without personal connection, males are overeager to attend out of curiosity whereas females are overcareful for reasons of suspicion regarding information. That's why, if your idea doesn't kick off immediately, it would be a good idea to gather a selected few M, F and couples as "ambassadors" of the idea, get together with them and start through networking increase your group of interested people, as usually everyone knows a few more like-minded people. As in Sydney area beach season is going to an end, you might at first wanna approach some clubs and their membership in the area, and secondary start a nice info campaign on beaches during various beach activities during next beach season. Message more credible if it has several bearers of both sexes rather than a single male solicitor and associated with something people think positively on, like a beach event of a kind etc. Also a clear idea of the venue would help. Best would be a furnished house with garden (and mayeb a pool) that would be on sale and a party could be arranged there by compensating to owner/realtor with a moderate sum. Then even in case of accident damages would be easily compensated financially. Another option would be to rent a spa/sauna/wellness section of some health club or a hotel for the night. Third is to have a volunteer to give own home to disposal.
My experience is that gender ratio is not relevant if people comfy with nudity as long as it is not too far out of balance. If such party attracts many people not used to social nudity or not used to nudity outside beach context (tanning and/or swimming but not nude walking on beach or nude volleyball etc more social things), there should be given some leeway to get people nude and not to make them undress right away. On the other hand, mix of textile and nude party doesn't work, either. So rather there should be certain part of premises where people could hang longer with some clothes on, or a "mercy time" like starting clothing optional for first hour and going full nude after - or making everyone dip into pool/go to sauna early and thus undress in logical context.
Never forget that in case you do not know people well, there may be significant difference between people who sing in and people who actually show up.
Good luck in your plans!!

Aki aka TravelNudie

This post was edited

If you go ahead with it, then please let us know as we would be very interested. We have had a couple of naked BBQ's here and really enjoyed the company.

This post was edited