Balls and ballstretchers

Hi guys. I also love balls as they are a nice part of the male body. I like it all hairy, but because I love from time to time to wear Ballstretchers too, are furry balls not so practical .
No problem with stainlessteel ones, but with rubber ones is it not so easy to put them on.
I am all the time nude, thats my lifestyle and motto, but sometimes I like to wear a nice looking cockring and or ballstretcher, but of course, I only where them at home

This topic was edited
RE:Balls and ballstretchers

Getting the rubber ones off is just as bad as getting them on, a little Vaseline helps as long as you clean them really well, petroleum jelly shortens the life of rubber.

This post was edited

True. With a little help of some massage oil, the rubber ballstretchers and cockring
goes easely on and of. I love it

But I like the hairy men, thats why I only shave my balls for reason that I love to wear
ballstretchers

This post was edited

True. With a little help of some massage oil, the rubber ballstretchers and cockringgoes easely on and of. I love itBut I like the hairy men, thats why I only shave my balls for reason that I love to wearballstretchers

This post was edited

Cool! Ill have to try it sometime.

This post was edited

Try the newer silicone ones, better then rubber

This post was edited

I prefer a nice SS ball weight. I enjoy the stretch the gentle tug from the weight provides. The physical stretch of a sleeve style stretcher tends to ache after a while, and they tend to pinch and pull hairs a lot more.

This post was edited

I've never thought of using a ball weight or any sort of stretcher, but my interest is piqued! I have a pretty decent hang when it's warm out or if I've been really active, and I love it when the boys hang low, although it's not a permanent kind of thing. Any idea how long I'd have to use a device to get a more regular low hang?

This post was edited

hi guys.. i also like SS stretcher rings and also like a variety of cock rings . The prudist nudist ,aanr types don't like our kind much they don't see us as real or true nudists. . Same way they discriminate against single and solo married men.

This post was edited

I really like my steel and silicone. The one silicone bottom ring keeps them from sliding off especially when really sweating.
Edit 8/29/21 ..... picture of the silicone rings I use are penis rings from Adam and Eve. Although I've never seen a guy big enough to use them as such but they fit my sack well.
I've put pictures up twice and twice they have been removed and that seems odd to me. This is a group about mens balls and a post about weights and streching yet we can't put pictures up? Is someone offended? Then maybe this isn't for you.
Pictures are back a third time.

This post was edited

I really like my steel and silicone. The one silicone bottom ring keeps them from sliding off especially when really sweating.

outothebakyrd, that's a great idea! By the time I get a ring that's big enough to go around all my scrotum skin, my nuts start to squeeze through. (Not an awful sensation; just not what I'm going after.) You just solved this for me!

This post was edited