First Tine

Lets talk about the first time you chucks dunked? Where how old.? With others? Please share.

This topic was edited
RE:First Tine

My first time skinny dipping(I wasn't chunky yet! ) was when I was 12. I was staying in Vermont for 2 weeks during summer vacation, and had bought a day pass to the pool at the motel down the road. I had recently seen a man swimming nude in a quarry, and wondered what it was like. Was it a sexual thing? I had just started puberty, so nearly everything seemed to be sexual to me at the time. The pool was down a hill from the motel, out of sight. This was long before there were cameras everywhere, so they weren't even a consideration at the time. I figured since nobody could see me i was going to slip my suit off to see how it felt. I did it, and it felt WONDERFUL!

I was enjoying myself in my new found freedom, making a little game of it seeing how far I could get from my suit and still feel OK about it. I must have been having a really good time, because I had forgotten to keep an eye out for anyone approaching. I was probably 6-8 feet away from my floating suit when I noticed a man wearing a bathing suit and carrying a towel about halfway down the hill. I scrambled back to my suit as fast as a new swimmer could (I had just learned to swim at the time). I put it back on as quickly as I could, but there was no way the man hadn't seen me.

He sat in a chair and asked me how the water was as he took off his shoes and shirt.
"Warm", I replied.
"Like a bathtub" He asked?
"Yeah" I replied as I climbed out of the water.
I grabbed my shirt and sneakers and got out of there as fast as I could. I was embarrassed that I'd gotten caught skinny dipping in broad daylight at a motel, I was afraid of getting into trouble for it, I thought the best thing I could do was to make myself scarce. Being 12, I had no idea what liberal social policy was, let alone that it was prominent in Vermont. All I knew was I needed to leave before I got into trouble.

Looking back, the man didn't seem the least bit bothered by my nudity, I'm sure he saw that I was naked in the water. I wish he would have told me to stay and continue enjoying myself as I had been. It would have opened my mind to skinny dipping and social nudity a lot sooner.

This post was edited

Nice that is a great story thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Thats great and sounds fun

This post was edited

Sounds fun. Should call them up and make it happen again.

This post was edited

Believe me, I would love to. Some of us did about 5 yrs ago, but it was in the presence of some current spouses, so not as freeing as it used to be.

This post was edited

That stinks.

This post was edited

Nice great story

This post was edited

I agree we do that also

This post was edited

I think I was 15yo at the time. We lived next to a salt water pond where we would take our boat across to the barrier beach between the pond and the ocean. One day, having taken the boat out by myself, I was swimming in the ocean and since no one was around, I took off my bathing suit. It was such a great feeling having nothing on. Later on, I constructed a Styrofoam ball with clothes pin so I wouldn't lose my suit. I only did this a few times. My next nude swim won't be until my early 40's on vacation on Cape Cod.

This post was edited

That is great story. I would do it again also

This post was edited