RE:Do you ever "Forget" that you are naked?

I am aware that I am naked and keep short and a shirt near. In the summer, I have a robe hanging by the door. Our front window is tented so most of the time I can get dressed on the way to the door. If it is darker and the lights are on inside with the blinds open, I stay seated on the couch.

I did forget I didnt have pants on the other day just before a zoom call. I had a shirt on and my wife reminded me that i need to put my pants on.

This post was edited

I have a several times over the years. Luann never, she instantly goes into hyper speed dressing in a nano second bra and all. Even if it's nudist friends she is uncomfortable answering the door naked. Just one of those mysteries to me. People that have seen her naked thousands of times. She did answer the door naked last week when our club friends came over. Why that time is once again yet another wife mystery to me. I just shut my pie hole that is one hard earned husband lessons from the past I try to follow.

This post was edited

Have to say it's happened a few times mostly when I am involved in something like working in the house and remember I had the tool I needed out in grage and ran out to grab

This post was edited

Due to my family situation at home, forgetting I am nude is not a problem since I am rarely able to be nude.
Most of my nude time is when I am driving, hiking, or at the beach.

I have had only one time that I truly forgot I was naked.
This was several years ago.
After a two hour early morning drive to pick up an order for work, I stopped at a gas station mini mart to use the washroom and get a soda.
I parked near the door an started to get out of the car and only realized I was still naked when my bare feet touched the ground.
Fortunately for me, no one noticed and I quickly closed the door and put on my shorts, shirt and sandals.

This post was edited

I'm quite one track minded, get my mind thinking on something and forget to pay attention to common stuff. With that it's real easy to forget I'm naked after working all day naked out in the forest or garden, walking back toward the house and almost go too far and risk being seen by people who aren't expecting it. But I just about always catch myself in time. Especially since I'm generally carrying my shorts.

This post was edited

I usually remember Im nude when around the house but have had to catch myself on several occasions. Its usually if Ive been working on a project and need to get something quickly. Ive run out the door to get in the truck and realize...oops...no clothes. The local hardware store would certainly frown on that one. I guess its a good thing my driveway is so long...enough time to remember my shorts.

This post was edited

It usually happens after long stretched of time spent naked.

My only real "misshap" was one day when I had been at home nude for quite a while; and I realized I'd left something in the car. I was halfway between the front door and my car when I realized I was naked. Just glad the neighbors didn't see me; as it was in broad daylight. Ever since then a light bulb goes off in my head when I get close to the same situation.

One time, after spending a week end with friends at the resort, my first wife decided to ride nude (it was nighttime) on the way back. When we arrived and I parked in the driveway, I nudged her as she was half-asleep. And before I know it she just waltzes out naked. She had forgotten she'd pulled off her sarong on the way back.

Looking back it was funny; but at the time it was like "Yikes!!" LOL!!

Even if it's nudist friends she is uncomfortable answering the door naked. Just one of those mysteries to me. People that have seen her naked thousands of times. She did answer the door naked last week when our club friends came over.
Speaking of my first wife she would open the door nude for her Mom, who was ok with her home-nudism. The trick: my MIL had a very specific knock. Maybe the solution to this is to create a "nudist knock" that lets her know it's nudists visiting!

This post was edited

I usually remember Im nude when around the house but have had to catch myself on several occasions. Its usually if Ive been working on a project and need to get something quickly. Ive run out the door to get in the truck and realize...oops...no clothes. The local hardware store would certainly frown on that one. I guess its a good thing my driveway is so long...enough time to remember my shorts.

I was told to leave Home Depot when I went in without a shirt. The local hardware store is OK with shirtless customers, but I doubt that they would allow nude ones.

This post was edited