Week 1

Hello Hockey Fans

How is everyone enjoying the hockey season so far? Its weird not being at the Devils home opener. It has been a tradition to always be in attendance for the first home game of the season. But at least I can watch the games on tv. Its weird not seeing the fans at the arenas. It reminds me of when there would be a sparse crowd because of bad weather. Looked like some teams are allowing a few fans into the arena to watch the game. Hopefully there will not be too many post pone games due to Covid Outbreaks. Poor Dallas Stars, they do not play their first game until Jan 22nd against Nashville.

So far the New Jersey Devils are doing good. Hopefully they can keep it up for the rest of the season. Its going to be an interesting to see the teams only take on other teams from their division. At least I will not have to stay up past my bedtime to watch the Devils when they are on the west coast.

Like to hear what you think about this hockey season so far. How are your teams doing?

GO DEVILS!!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Week 1

Right you are Joe. Not quite the same without fans in the stands. Still how nice life is with our beloved Devils being undefeated in their first three games. Life is good.

This post was edited

The Wings actually won a game. In fact they've won two games. Also, if you haven't been paying attention to Bobby Ryan's season then youre really missing out on something special. 4 goals in 3 games. Sitting #1 in goals scored so far. It's great to see him bouncing back. Even though the Wings are going to be draft team again, its great to see a player like Ryan get his shot.

This post was edited

Hey guys. Growing up I was a big Islander fan since I grew up on Long Island. Have great memories of watching hockey with my Dad. After college I moved to NJ and switched to the Devils. I worked most of my career in Newark and when the Prudential center was built I was able to attend lots of Devils games right down the street from my building. Really looking forward to this Sunday's game Devils - Islanders. Should be a great game.

This post was edited

Anyone watching the Flyers/Islanders game tonight (Jan. 30)? I miss having a couple friends over from time to time to watch games in the nude. Hopefully that'll be possible again soon.

This post was edited

Anyone watching the Flyers/Islanders game tonight (Jan. 30)? I miss having a couple friends over from time to time to watch games in the nude. Hopefully that'll be possible again soon.

Hello jim_stark buddy. Sure miss hanging out with you brother. Im a Capitals fan so we need to watch a game together sometime. Hockey fan naked hug.

This post was edited

You got a deal, brother!

This post was edited

I was watching the Islander/Flyers game tonight. It seems that most of the games that were played on January 30 went into Over Time or a Shootout..

Be great to have a group of us all watching hockey together,

This post was edited

I was watching the Islander/Flyers game tonight. It seems that most of the games that were played on January 30 went into Over Time or a Shootout..Be great to have a group of us all watching hockey together,

Well there's a Devils/Sabres game on today at 1 ... anyone want to jump on a video call and watch it together? I could start a skype group or set up a one-off google meet. Not the same as kicking back having a few beers and hanging out together, but for now it's the next best thing.

This post was edited

I miss seeing you at the DE Spa Parties...too bad thats gone now too

This post was edited

I miss seeing you at the DE Spa Parties...too bad thats gone now too

Those parties were awesome! I really miss them, but they ended long before covid....

This post was edited