Topless?

I don't understand why women even wear a bra. Sometimes, okay, but really. Natural comfort should be the goal, not how high your nipples stand.

This topic was edited
RE:Topless?

I don't understand why women even wear a bra. Sometimes, okay, but really. Natural comfort should be the goal, not how high your nipples stand.

Well lets see.
1. Social training.
2. Other women giving them dirty looks.
3. MEN! Hard to tell the perv's from the innocent's who are not used to seeing the natural shape and movement of the unharnessed breasts.
4. Self conscious about low hangers, that can come with advancing years, and/or heavy weight loss. My wife for example got on some thyroid meds and lost 115 pounds. She went from D to BL, thats B cup Long :-0
5. Some women suffer painful sensitivity with the wiggle jiggle, bouncing and even the fabric of a loose shirt rubbing on them. And must wear a bra for comfort.

This post was edited

Yeah, I understand when large size and lack of firmness make them droop, a bra makes them look better under clothes. And during sporting events having boobs bounce around could be painful. But if boobs are reasonable, wearing a bra during normal day to day activities is purely due to social pressure. Ridiculous!

This post was edited

I do like seeing women in bras but I like them even better without bras.

This post was edited

I understand some struggle with pain or discomfort when not wearing a bra and I wonder how much this is down to reliance on a bra in the first place. Apart from discomfort or personal preference, others opinions shouldnt really come into the decision in an ideal world.

This post was edited

I agree Jayne that the opinions of others shouldn't matter. Many people need to worry about their own lives and not worry about how I'm dressed. As long as I'm comfortable, that should be all that matters.

This post was edited