RE:Natural

Men should b just men. Its a myth ya dick looks bigger when shaved. It just draws the attention to it. How many shaved blokes can honestly say that someone has commented on there small dick and said my u have a big dick lol. Come on fellas just enjoy the body u were given. And no I dont have a big dick on the slack. But if ne one wants to judge me on it then there not worth knowing. Full bush hairy crack back and sack are SEXY AF.

This post was edited

hi . i think a lot of you have overlooked another important factor , some folk especially older , the hair thins out down there too . It gets long and straggly looking on some men and women both , Personally i'd rather see some on that takes pride in their appearance down low as they would head hair moustaches . brows or other facial hair and not be criticized regardless. Bottom line its their body their hair and their choice
Be a friend not a critic !

This post was edited

Followed group instructions - 1 photo dressed and 1 naked. Bet I'll get in the mood now for a great nudist day.

This post was edited

I don't do that And I am not such a man.

This post was edited

also love the natural look on guys and girls when it comes to pubic hair, very hairy here.

This post was edited

I use to shave my pubes during the summer months and let it grow back winter months 6 months ago I decided to grow my pubes back and im Happy the way I feel now the natural look looks on guys hair to stay

This post was edited

This posting seems to have died a bit which is sad. I have noticed on another site I'm on and watching Chaturbate that the bush is slowly returning. Being the age I am I was brought up on bush as it is so natural. Many years ago I did the typesetting for Penthouse magazine and remember when they first showed a model with her pubes. In those days the pubes were airbrushed out.
Long live the bush I say

This post was edited