Hairy nudies show bush

Never shaved?

Are there women in this group who have never shaved their pubes? Maybe only trimmed a bit? Are there cultures where shaving is generally discouraged?

Color of your full bush

Please let us know a little more about your Full Busn resp. just show us completely naked your (natural) color of pubic hair, whether black, brown, blond, gray, or red etc. Are there any color differences to your head hair ?

Welcome to this new group Hairy Nudies Show...

Welcome to this new group Hairy Nudies Show Bush. I say a friendly Hello to all members :-) Your comments and photos are highly appreciated :-)

Natural

I think this is a great topic as I am sure that there are many people out there who are U.K. shaved and we need to shout about it! Pubes are natural and we shouldnt be ashamed of them!

Start shaving when bush gets grey?

As my bush has become grey, I wonder, if there is anybody who started shaving for this reason.

Women under estimate how much guys love a...

My wife has a very hairy bush and I absolutely love. It's picture perfect. It soft smells great and love the way it feels on my tongue. It still drive me completely crazy with passion after all these years. It is so comforting. I even get...

Looking for other natural women like me

Before I joined here, I thought all women had a bush. I now know that is not true. I like to leave mine untouched, and would like to get to know other women like me. Please message me if you want to chat or exchange emails.

Share Your Hairy Bushy Naked Photos...

Dear TrueNudists members, I like taking photo with my hairy pubes and armpit hair while being naked. If you share the same hobbies, and want to swap/share your photo with me, please add me on Slype: nathanpark1989@gmail.com I am Ash, Asian, 25...

Women in the group profile picture

Does anyone here know who the three women in the group picture are? I think they are stunning!