Never shaved?

Are there women in this group who have never shaved their pubes? Maybe only trimmed a bit?

Are there cultures where shaving is generally discouraged?

This topic was edited
RE:Never shaved?

really ?!! and how is it going down there ?

This post was edited

Wow Dawn, that would be great to see

This post was edited

I love women to be natural I love the bush

This post was edited

Woman are so nice any way but the natural bush for my appreciation make them atractive.

This post was edited

With it without a bush women are attractive :) but I get what you mean. I like it when my wife trims hers but I like it when its wild and untamed and also when she decides its bikini season and to go smooth. I dunno.

This post was edited

Its been my experience since 2005 till the onslaught of the pandemic that women in China normally sport a full bush. They don't trim either let alone shave smooth. Same with their underarms.

This post was edited

My stepmom has never shaved anywhere. All natural everywhere

This post was edited

I am men. I never shave my pubic hairs Because my skin is delicate + I have hairs on private parts that area skin is very sensitive unlike face or armpits. So due to this I just tream side areas and use sesor to cut hair there. I want to shave but I am looking anyone who can guide me or show me how to do it because once I tried with rezor and about to cut skin for that I need anyone show me practically on my body. I am from India Mumbai.

This post was edited

Yes there is

This post was edited

Can you share some pictures would be interesting to know how much hair can be grown naturally without shaving

This post was edited