Do naturists chat using online video calls (e.g. skype)?

Just joined and not sure how things go on this site or what people are seeking.

I am stuck in my house and wonder if there are any individuals or groups, here or online elsewhere, who make skype calls (probably using other video calling methods but my laptop seems only able to use skype) and so share nudism in the home. And, if so, how to find them and contact them.

Thanks, Pete. (Btw, a bit shy type of man but trying through nudism to build confidence)

This topic was edited
RE:Do naturists chat using online video calls (e.g. skype)?

There are a number of groups on this web site that all about video chatting, not to mention the chat room of our forum which you can also use - just don't bust any of the rules/guidance or you'll be out of there real fast. The only issue you might find for any of the groups is the time-zone you're in versus whomever you might wish to chat with. But start by exploring the chat portion of this site to get an idea of what is discussed. And join some of the chat groups to exchange posts/messages with the members. Eventually, you'll find someone you enjoy chatting with and probably will find a way to video chat with them. Welcome and have fun!

This post was edited

I hear you pal, I'm also a bit shut getting to know more people and "closet ed" nudist. I just moved to a new city do I don't know anyone or anything, wondering about groups and reached to this site

This post was edited

Hello,
you may want to go GROUPS button above and check outM2M Nude Cam2Cam 4 Real. You probably can find exactly what you are looking for there.

This post was edited