RE:Winter Dilemma

Pretty much, when I'm home, I'm nude. If I start to feel a chill in winter, I'll turn the heat up to 70-72 from the low of 66-68. I've wasted more money on other things than I spend on the heating bill.

The other thing I've noticed is that when I'm clothed I can stand lower temperatures.

This post was edited

Il m'est difficile d'tre nu chez moi tout le temps cause du voisinage mais l'hiver je ferme les volets ds qu'il fait nuit et je peux rester nu plus longtemps .Il y a aussi le problme de la facture de chauffage alors il m'arrive de garder un haut ( Tshirt) .Par contre, je dors nu.

This post was edited

I tend to turn the central air up to a comfortable 73-74 to be nude, if my wife turns it down (menopause) I grab my winter robe.

This post was edited

For me, I check to see what's wrong with my heating unit, otherwise it SHOULD be warn enough already.That depends on how cold is the winter in your area.

Why did you feel the need to post this twice?

This post was edited

For me, I check to see what's wrong with my heating unit, otherwise it SHOULD be warn enough already.That depends on how cold is the winter in your area.Why did you feel the need to post this twice?

I have occasionally accidentally double clicked when posting and wound up with a double post. When I notice it later, I delete on of them.

This post was edited

She's always warm/hot and I'm always cool/cold. Polar opposites to the end! We find a compromise in Winter with heating the house. I may have to slip on a lightweight robe or flannel shirt and some socks but don't have to get dressed. She will slip on her Cuddleduds and we wear these things until we both warm up enough to take them off. The inside house temp is usually around 67-68 and we seem comfortable enough with that temp to live our lives as we do in Summer.

This post was edited

I have a space heater that could heat up Hell.

This post was edited

My house is normally set at 68 during the day and 62 at night so I am usually warm enough to be naked at home. However during the last 2 days with the winter storm and high winds I felt cool and turned the heat up to 72. I always sleep nude but if i feel cool during the day I may throw on jeans and a tee shirt. I'm always freeballing though. Can't stand to wear underwear anymore.

This post was edited

I'm lucky enough to have no such dilemma. My wife feels the cold, even when clothed, and so the house temperature is always OK for my nudity.

This post was edited

Put on some socks.

This post was edited