Winter Dilemma

For everyone at home during the colder winter months, what do you do if you start getting cold? Clothes are a last resort, and an almost non-option, really. So what do you all do? Turn up the heat? Grab a blanket? I'm curious how you stay warm!

This topic was edited
RE:Winter Dilemma

For me, I check to see what's wrong with my heating unit, otherwise it SHOULD be warn enough already.

This post was edited

Other than sleeping, showering, shaving and exercising, I am rarely nude in the colder months. I don't want to spend the money or generate the CO2 that would result from keeping the house warm enough to be nude. In most years, we go somewhere warm for at least 3 weeks in the winter and I am generally nude in our room or apartment when we are there.

This post was edited

House is kept warm enough for me to be naked. But I dont feel the cold particularly, so it is probably cooler than most people have it. I will often be naked while my wife with be dressed with a blouse and a jumper on.

This post was edited

I tend to do the same thing. a lot of times just in a robe or a blanket over me if I am just to cold

This post was edited

I get together with my girlfriend and or boyfriend or both and we managed to keep toasty

This post was edited
RE: Winter Dilemma

I always keep the house warm enough and/or wear a robe to avoid shrinkage. There are some times where I have naked friends over to play board games or video-type games to keep warm.

This post was edited

Robe is not an option for me because I find them more burdensome than regular clothes.
I haven't owned one in more than 30 years, a little longer than not having pajamas and a lot longer than getting rid or my underwear.

This post was edited

The wife needs 68-70f and is fully clothed. As a result I can be nude fulltime in the house. If I pull the bed sheet over me at night, I often wake up with it thrown off. The crawl space is insulated but unheated (55f), so at worst I need socks and maybe crocks.

This post was edited

I got a heater for Christmas that I have been using and its been amazing but when the heater get to warm Ill use my snuggie (blanket with sleeves) and that definitely helps

This post was edited

I have cloths on in winter as I don't have the money to spend on making it warm enough to be naked all the time.

This post was edited