RE:Color of your full bush

Me: light brown
Wife: black

This post was edited

I have been shaving for a few years, but when I had a full bush it was medium brown, starting to get a bit gray.

This post was edited

It is black though now the grey/white hairs are creeping in, head hair is more white/grey and black.

This post was edited

Ginger, but with sun and hydrogen peroxide it turns blond.

This post was edited

Same. Lol

This post was edited

My bush has started to get a few grey hairs at the moment its mostly brown hair ill leave it as it is

This post was edited

Great thread! I've always been curious about this subject and wondered if anyone is like me in this respect. The hair on my head is medium brown while my pubic hair is also brown but has more of a "reddish" tone to it. Meanwhile, my chest hair is black and my armpit hair is blonde. The hair on my arms and legs is more of a dark blonde. I seem to represent all hair colors in the spectrum and honestly I've always been self conscious about it. Given that the hair on my head is brown, I wish the rest of my body hair was consistent and the same color. My underarm hair is so light that sometimes it doesn't even look like I have any. Same for my legs and arms. Even the hair on my buttocks is light.

This post was edited

Head is medium brown. Pubic is dark brown

This post was edited

Wow that looks cool!!

This post was edited

Salt n pepper was brown years ago

This post was edited