RE:There's no such thing as a bad penis

When I do this to someone it usually spurts all over me. So ungrateful.Then you need to take a different approach with a warm chamber to hold it all in. You should then feel and taste how grateful it then is expressing itself.

Definitely the kindest approach. Show it some warm moist love, and give it a place to unload

This post was edited

When I do this to someone it usually spurts all over me. So ungrateful.Then you need to take a different approach with a warm chamber to hold it all in. You should then feel and taste how grateful it then is expressing itself.Definitely the kindest approach. Show it some warm moist love, and give it a place to unload

For sure and clean up is so easy that way, you could nurse it back to it's full potential if your so incline. Just be aware some are rather sensative after that unload that you may need more patience with it as it recovers it's strength and firmness of life.

This post was edited

Pure poetry, doneright!

This post was edited

Great message. I think even is hetero males like looking at other penises to not only size up but also see how unique each one is. I am trying to get a Skype group that helps promote this and to encourage penis chat and being open. Not sexual. Missing the mark id you think talking about penises is sexual. Its honestly just normal dude banter.
I hope you will get a group going.

This post was edited
RE:There's No Such Thing As A Bad PENIS

Add me to the list that believe this is true. I like seeing them, and when I can, feeling them. At mixed naturist events, such activity is frowned upon, but most times in all-male environments there is allowance for it. I've been attending the GNI Naturist Gathering since '04, and when I have a general conversation with someone and notice that they have an interesting penis, I ask them if I may feel it. 99.9% Of them grant me permission to do so. I relish in feeling the smoothness of the skin of the shaft, the flare of the glands, the texture of the foreskin if there is any and there is no judgement if there is none, the length and width of the slit, and most times also take advantage of feeling the testicles to appreciate the varieties of their differences.

I realize this discussion is only about the penis; being bisexual/heteroflexibel, I like to feel whatever is between another persons legs. As eluded to earlier in this post, certain activity is frowned upon at mixed nudist events. but if it were allowed, I'd like to feel what is between the legs of any age-appropriate gender at other such events.

This post was edited

it is like art.

This post was edited

I believe nudism is about body positivity, and for men that includes being proud of our whole bodies, including our penises. They are beautiful in their diversity, and your penis is uniquely yours. Don't let others judge your body, especially your penis. Stay naked.

I totally agree. A penis is the center remark and instrument of every nude man. Erected penis or not erected penis.

This post was edited