There's no such thing as a bad penis

I believe nudism is about body positivity, and for men that includes being proud of our whole bodies, including our penises. They are beautiful in their diversity, and your penis is uniquely yours. Don't let others judge your body, especially your penis. Stay naked.

This topic was edited
RE:There's no such thing as a bad penis

No! Never!!!

This post was edited

Totaly agree!

This post was edited

Totally agree.

This post was edited

My thoughts exactly. A girlfriend told me I needed to cover up because penises were ugly. I took exception to that statement. Needless to say she is a former girlfriend now.

This post was edited

so true and penises don't misbehave just because they may get engorged with blood either.

This post was edited

Variety is the spice of life and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! I've always never considered size to be of any consequence or aesthetic parameter. I think if it looks fine one's body and serves its purpose is all that matters!

This post was edited

I believe nudism is about body positivity, and for men that includes being proud of our whole bodies, including our penises. They are beautiful in their diversity, and your penis is uniquely yours. Don't let others judge your body, especially your penis. Stay naked.

Spot On!!

This post was edited

A naked man's penis is always on full display, be happy with what you have, as it is your penis.

This post was edited

I agree with the topic completely. Im a fan of the penis entirely and the fascinating thing about penises is theyre all alike but each is unique. Whether circumcised or not a penis is a beautiful thing. Wear it proudly and bring it on.

This post was edited

totally agree

This post was edited