RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

Shaved ( chest and pubes) for years, it was more comfortable and I prefer that look. Dated and met female friends nude and the only comment I got was that it must be hard work.
Some liked that look, others prefer hair but I was doing what I liked. My advise, do what you like...others will except that.

This post was edited
RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

Trimmed and shaved for years, at gym in the showers no one bothers.
I work in health care and can assure you no one bothers one way or the other if you have pubes or not.

This post was edited

Trimmed and shaved for years, at gym in the showers no one bothers.
I work in health care and can assure you no one bothers one way or the other if you have pubes or not.

This post was edited

If you will feel better going permanently smooth, go for it. You can never control what others say, much less think. Who knows, for every vocal naysayer, there may be someone else who quietly admires your smoothness. Anyway, you live with the smoothness 24/7, not them, so it's best you go with your preference. Just my two cents' worth. I'm proud to be permanently smooth, so nope, no regrets at all.

This post was edited

I often but not always shave my pubic area and it would not occur to me that it made any difference whether I was shaved or not when seeing the doctor. Not sure how it is in the US but in the UK it would be considered inappropriate for a medical professional to pass judgement on someone's personal choice to shave or not. Or for that matter their choice to have tattoos, body art, genital piercings or whatever. It's strictly none of their business.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for many years. I'm not extremely hairy so I just shave once a week. Personally I love the look and feel. I've never had anyone comment on my body being hairless. I do have a tattooed penis as well as a couple genital piercings and those do get comments. I've had several doctors, male and female, see me naked and none said anything.

This post was edited