First nude gardening of the year.

Well today I have managed to get the first nude gardening in for 2021 as, there wasn't much cloud about and more or less no wind so it was too good a day to have cloths on while doing it. Any naked gardening in February is a bonus.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude gardening of the year.

Very true, I am still a couple months away. Temperature and foliage. Congratulations

The main job I was doing was to cut out some of the lower branches of the dogwood plants against the road so the snowdrops and daffodils could be seen more easy which are planted against the road side fence so, there was no foliage to hide me as the fence is a picket one and the road is quiet for walkers and unless I was making a lot of noise nobody would have known I was there.

This post was edited

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.

This post was edited

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.

Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.

This post was edited

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.

Depends what you mean by warm as it was only 13C (55F) on those days I was doing the naked gardening but, the sun was out with no real cloud and no wind so to me it was warm enough to do naked gardening.

This post was edited

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.Depends what you mean by warm as it was only 13C (55F) on those days I was doing the naked gardening but, the sun was out with no real cloud and no wind so to me it was warm enough to do naked gardening.

Finally got into the 60s F yesterday so I managed to be nude outdoors for the first time this year. Should be able to repeat today before it cools down.
Have now been nude in the yard 9 months our of 12.

This post was edited

Very nice day! I worked on the raised beds today. Will be planting soon.

This post was edited

Managed to do naked gardening in the sun for 4 days in February including the last 3 days in a row, which must be a record for me to do this in February.Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.Depends what you mean by warm as it was only 13C (55F) on those days I was doing the naked gardening but, the sun was out with no real cloud and no wind so to me it was warm enough to do naked gardening.Finally got into the 60s F yesterday so I managed to be nude outdoors for the first time this year. Should be able to repeat today before it cools down.Have now been nude in the yard 9 months our of 12.

Got in some more the next day. Today will be borderline temperature and the next several days definitely too cool.

This post was edited

Fortunately for me, there are too many deer for a yard garden, so all of my gardening is on my deck ten feet off the ground. I can garden nude all summer. Had a pretty good one last year with tomatoes, pole beans, cucumbers, and four different types of peppers. Will be larger this year as I will be moving the deck furniture down to a new screened in deck.

This post was edited

Well after a mainly cold March for naked gardening it has got warm and for the 4th year in a row I have done potato planting nude.

This post was edited