What Has Nudism Taught You?

What are the top three or five personal, emotional, or spiritual lessons you've learned as a nudist?

My top five:

1) Nudism was a balancing act for me when I was first introduced to platonic nudism. We are all vessels of various sizes, shapes, colors, and nationalities.

2) Nudism taught me to desensitize my mind and body to (too) easy arousal.

3) I learned how to look beyond the physical, financial, or educational stereotypes, stigmas, and subconscious expectations we have of each other.

4) I learned to cook different cuisines - a benefit of having international nudist roommates.

5) I sharpened and improved my Romance Language skills - a benefit of having international nudist roommates.

This topic was edited
RE:What Has Nudism Taught You?

1) Nudism removes some of the fake ways we divide ourselves through clothing

2) What's inside is more important than what's outside.

3) Nudity promotes commonality over separatism.

4) Nudity improves your self-image.

5) A state of being is not sinful.

This post was edited

I agree 100% with every thing the 3 of you have said.

This post was edited

Deep question.
That many people you think would accept nudism, don't, and vice versa.

If you are open and upfront about it, it might surprise you how many people are accepting of nudism

How little I care whether people judge my body, or compare to others(dick size included)

How little I understand why people aren't more accepting to nudism

Why my wife of nearly 50 years will be nude in other countries, but does not want to be nude at an American resort or beach. Nor does she want to be around other people while they are nude at our pool.

This post was edited

Deep question.
That many people you think would accept nudism, don't, and vice versa.

If you are open and upfront about it, it might surprise you how many people are accepting of nudism

How little I care whether people judge my body, or compare to others(dick size included)

How little I understand why people aren't more accepting to nudism

Why my wife of nearly 50 years will be nude in other countries, but does not want to be nude at an American resort or beach. Nor does she want to be around other people while they are nude at our pool.

This post was edited