RE:Tiny pride

I don't think any thrill is down to size as much as just being being seen, especially whan a pleasant smile is received in return.

I was a little surprised that the additional weight of my rings did not in a change in dimensions once uncovered. While dressed, the weight of the rings has an effect; not so once in the open, even on a pleasantly warm day. There seems to be an inner determination down there that is stronger than I ever expected!

This post was edited

G'day,

I love when other men look at my penis and I love looking at the penises of other men.

I just find the penis fascinating and never get tired of looking.

This post was edited

no, but i get a thrill looking at another guys small penis

yes that too !

This post was edited

Yeah totally. Especially when someone takes a second look. Makes you feel great! Being naked is so much more than just a dick size.

This post was edited

Yes very much...was teased growing up by more endowed jock guys. Hated it then but now crave that naked humiliation and small penis humiliation. Even cage cock and band balls to shrink it even smaller. Love to expose it. Guy recognized me on a naked cam site and is going to make me expose it in gym showers and at nude beach. Love it

This post was edited

Very interesting...

I have been reading this thread with a lot of interest. I get messaged a lot by guys who want to compare in a nude setting like the beach - there's a lot of them out there it seems and I guess some of them at least enjoy the 'humiliation' factor or maybe just want to look / are curious. The important thing is that, like you guys, many of them are proud of what they have and want to show it and I think that's great.

This post was edited

Thanks Sam, great response from a huge guy Id love to be teased stood next to you

This post was edited

Been naked and showing your small stuff helps other guys get over their size anxiety. I remember a time when down at the nudist beach there was a guy wearing speedos. After he saw me naked he decided not to wear his speedos as well. He was on the smaller side as well, this creating some small penis pride down at the beach.

This post was edited

I find that it helps others who are worried about making the final step. The beach I go to has a short space between the naturist beds to the beds commonly used by couples. I see them coming past looking and often within a day or two are sat close to me. I think it helps their confidence having someone smaller near by.

This post was edited

It feels great!
I'm very small soft and really proud of it!
Love to be seen by other nudists or textiles when possible, any gender.
And like to see others around...
Tiny is beautiful!

This post was edited