I am full naked man looking for naked friends

Hello, I am Andrea from Italy, 58 y.o., divorced (nokids) and of course nudist. I consider nudity a completely normal thing and I feel no shame in being seen completely naked. Indeed I am happy and proud to be able to show myself to everyone without wearing anything. Nudity is mainly freedom and sincerity, the desire to be oneself and the absence of masks. So as I show myself shameless in total nudity I want to see others who are equally happy to show themselves completely naked without being ashamed. I am looking for people (women, couples, men) who share the pleasure, the desire and the pride of showing themselves totally naked to the whole world not so much to provoke but to be able to fully express themselves. I would like anyone to visit my profile to read what I wrote about me and even more to look at my photos. Consequently I will be happy to accept any friend requests from any naked person. I love being naked and I want everyone to see me while I'm naked. No shame.

This topic was edited
RE:I am naked looking for naked friends

me too having no problem getting naked including with a client just because all day today. she was told I would but didn't really think I would - it went fine with no wierdness about it. (I was hoping she would join me but maybe next time). Yes always good to keep naked friends. AustinJohn

This post was edited