RE:Good Investment?

I feel that I made a good investment here. granted there are a few annoyances, but you will find that and more on other sites. I am pretty happy here and soon I hope to meet some great people in person.

This post was edited

Absolutely! Have met many new nudists and actually meeting up with some of them live here in Austin TX including going to Hippie Hollow (a nude park). It isn't just about hooking up - making friends too. I"m straight so makes a little more difficult but honestly have enjoyed the conversations, etc. since I joined several years ago. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Do you believe the cost of your membership on this site was a good investment? Are you getting your money's worth?For me, the answer is, resoundingly, yes. I've meet some amazing people from around the world who are totally accepting of the fact that I'm a nudist. In fact, I met my best friend and three runners up here on TN.How about you?

I just think if you are going to use a site all the time and not pay something for that privilege you shouldn't be here. We all have opinions and if you use this site more than just a couple of times and don't pay then I have little respect for that. People always want the site to improve but don't support it

This post was edited

I just think if you are going to use a site all the time and not pay something for that privilege you shouldn't be here. We all have opinions and if you use this site more than just a couple of times and don't pay then I have little respect for that. People always want the site to improve but don't support it

AMEN SPOT ON!
The ones that make the most noise are the ones not supporting the site. I constantly remind people that the small paying membership keeps this site afloat. No ads, no pop up, no banners...100% supported by paying members!

This post was edited

I think the lifetime membership was well worth it. I have met quite a few nice people through here. I agree with the previous post that maybe there should be a few more restrictions on the unpaid members to reduce the spam.

This post was edited

I believe it was a good investment for me I've meet a few people on here but have yet to meet and hang out with like minded people in the nude

This post was edited

Def a good investment! Best nudist site with numerous benefits.

Adam

This post was edited