Purdon crossing near Nevada city, CA

Mostly good hike at purdon. 3.5 miles out and back. Great until I got to the turn around point. Went to take a photo and found my phone missing! Backtrack looking at the ground. Told passersby that I lost a phone and said they would look. Apparently the phone did not want to go further after a water break. So it jumped out of the backpack. Damn flirty phone wait to be picked up by a dog and owner. Phone got to go home with a cute girl. (Jealous). I tracked the trail twice before leaving. While hiking I followed tradition, but was the only one until talking to another girl who said she was also a nudist. After our talk she opened her top for the rest of her hike. That's a good reason to talk to others. Encourage them to join.
Bonus crap day.....got lost on the travel home as my brain and mapping were flirting with a cute girl. An extra hour hour plus before finding another traveler who gave directions .
The girl called my contacts and they knew before me that the phone left me. But due to being lost with no phone to call, I could not tell them I was ok. End result after many worry hours I got home. I met the girl (again) for my phone after it flirted with her for 2 days.
Yes, a memorable adventure.

This topic was edited
RE:Purdon crossing near Nevada city, CA

... NUDITY IS A TRADITION HERE. ... so cool; as it should be everywhere.

This post was edited