RE:When you first joined the site?

For me not at all - once I discerned the site was legitimate and you only pay the lifetime membership once. Been great and hope to meet more of the nudists off here as the years go by. Already met a few.

This post was edited

For me I had to work up to it. I originally started with non nude, then rear, followed by faceless frontal. Now I show all.

This post was edited

I had no reservations from day one, but I had been a nudist for over 30 years when I joined.

This post was edited

Once I made the decision to join, I had no hesitation to send the nude photo....it never occurred to me to try concealing my penis or take the photo from behind.

This post was edited

I had no problems with it at all, and since I retired and do not have to worry about repercussions from work I opened up all my pics here and on other sites so anyone that wants to can download them.

This post was edited

No problems since just being on these sites you know you are sharing being nude. If not wanting to go there then should not participate. (Just don't run for President or TMZ may find you in some compromising positions - at least the way I feel.) Recently found out someone I know came out transgender so trying to encourage him so more comfortable and personally have a female family member who came out gay. I'm totally straight but to each their own. Love to hang out nude with whomever. I like that they verify you are who you are since I have met a few of you off the site live and comforts me you were vetted to actually be that person. This is especially true for the females so I encourage all to go through the process and pay to be a lifetime member as I did. Cannot imagine my life without this and looking forward to meeting more of you live. AustinJohn

This post was edited

I decided to join when I retired and no longer had to worry about being found out at work. Posting pics was a big decision in breaking with my former up tight life.

This post was edited

good for you and totally understand - if one was in the public then the nude photos can ruin you.

This post was edited

I was a life member for about three years before I decided that I should be certified. I live an a textile community, and my wife does not approve of nudity, so I only go nude outdoors under cover of darkness so as not the rile the neighbors. I don't have a problem with posting nude pictures, but I don't really have any. I'm in the Naked At Home group for a reason. I wish I wasn't only naked at home, but I have to respect my wife's wishes. I hope some day to visit a nude resort/facility where I can share in social nudity too.

This post was edited

I know this is an older post, but I'll answer anyway... I had no issue with providing my certification photo and no issue posting appropriate nude photos on TN. I think it's a little naive to believe we can control where ANY pictures of ourselves will end up. If you have ever taken a "selfie", nude or otherwise, it is out there somewhere!
Now, I have changed my privacy settings to mostly "certified friends only" because I was inundated with non-cerified, blank profiles viewing my profile with no comments or communication. It's unfortunate that that became necessary, but it is what it is I suppose.
I think it is absurd, rude, and pretty inappropriate for anyone on TN to have no nude photos on their profile. Lock or restrict them if you like, but have nude photos on your profile!

This post was edited