I am naked and looking for naked friends

As the name I have chosen says, and as my photos show, I am naked, completely naked and I was born in 1962. I am not embarrassed or ashamed to show myself naked for everyone to see, but rather I am happy to share mine. complete nudity with each of you. Nudity is not for me a sexual provocation but only the need and the pleasure of being fully myself in freedom and sincerity. Without hiding anything. I am aware that I am not attractive but that does not stop me from showing myself as I really am. I am therefore naked without problems and without ulterior motives. I would like to dialogue and be in friendship with other people who wish to be and show themselves naked and are not ashamed of their nudity. So I will be happy to welcome every friend request from anyone (woman, couple, man) who shows himself in freedom and without embarrassment naked. My profile is accessible to everyone so that everyone can read what I wrote and above all look at my photos. Greetings to all from Italy. Andrew

This topic was edited
RE:I am naked and looking for naked friends

Hello Andrew - John here from Austin TX. Straight caucasian guy that loves to get naked. Happy to be friends. The distance kills meeting any time soon but hey long distance friends is fine. The more the merrier. Lets all get naked and party! AustinJohn

This post was edited

Hey Andrew, Brett from Australia, I'm a straight caucasion guy who's always nude when I can, happy to be friends, unfortunately can't meet up for chats etc.

This post was edited

Hey Brett Paul here in QLD how are you

This post was edited

naked guy here in nyc
looking for naked friends
check my profile
sexylibraguy

This post was edited

Straight guy from Ipswich here looking for nudist friends too

This post was edited

Hi Andrew, nice article. This what is great with nudism as we are all equal without clothes. Keep being nude. Al

This post was edited

Hi Andrew, nice article. This what is great with nudism as we are all equal without clothes. Keep being nude. Al

This post was edited