A naturist is less stressed in lock down?

Hi, during the lock down phase, I could manage some time and space to stay nude.
I felt it helped to get my resilience and fight back the stress in a great extent.
Do you have similar experiences?

This topic was edited
RE:A naturist is less stressed in lock down?

I agree with your point.
But, as a naturist , I love to spend time with myself and am hardly bored if I am nude. I saw many of my non nudist friends got restless as their movements were restricted, but nudist friends said they got more time to stay naked.

What others say?

This post was edited

I didn't find lockdown any less stressful than usual. I did have more nude time as I worked at home. I did less laundry, more cooking! But I discovered that while being nude is a preference, it didn't adequately substitute for the contact that I enjoy when working or socializing with people in person. That applies to non-nude and nudist friends alike. It's been quite an experience, one I'm happy to "have had" as I venture out more in a vaccinated body.

This post was edited

Yes, I believe like I do yoga and meditation to keep myself stress free, if I could get some time to spend as nudist it equally help me to reduce my stress.

This post was edited

Yes, I too agree with Suhritnew and Nude Manu1704. I spent some time nude whenever I was alone in my room, in reading books, meditating, yoga and watching some youtube videos, all helped me.

This post was edited

I have actually been nude less because our 13 year grandson is here more. Also stressed more because of having him in the house.

This post was edited

early on in the lockdown i did spend more time home and if home i was nude. I broke my personal length of going without putting clothes on . 4 1/3 days. I am pretty easy going and normally deal with stress pretty well. But overall I have found this entire disruption of my normal life, stressful. Early on there was so little real interaction with others. Zoom meetings and texting do not replace human interaction. Fortunately many in my circle of friends lightened up fairly quickly and we resumed meeting in person far earlier than many people did. I have a part time job which allowed for working closely with others and things seemed normal at work. Not a mask in sight either.
One of my passions is travel which has been severely restricted and the international portion pretty well shut down. That missing from my life wether actually doing it or planning for it has been stressful. So overall less stress because of lack of clothes? not really a factor.

This post was edited

I didn't try being a nudist til lock down so... I guess?

This post was edited

I did spend some good nude time alone during the lockdown like roaming nude, nude yoga, nude cooking , meditating ,teaching nude yoga virtually to a bunch of nudists, modelling nude for virtual artists and sleeping nude...I never got such opportunities before but I missed the interactions with people around me that I always crave for...Being a nudist is one thing but being in the company of people or other nudists would always be different.

This post was edited