RE:Private yard

Do you have a link to the "tan through shorts"? I've been looking for something like that, but so far nothing I've found has been discreet enough.

The site is called tanthrough. Here's the link https://tanthrough.com/

This post was edited

Thanks. Got it.

Wifey teases hubby of us about having a brown body. But it's effort. It'd be nice to have the shorts to promote it.

How do we post images here? I can do it in the gallery and profile, but can't figure out how in the groups (other than group gallery).

This post was edited

"Do you have a link to the "tan through shorts"? I've been looking for something like that, but so far nothing I've found has been discreet enough."
I got a pair of Skinzwear A14 shorts in a patterned mesh that I'm quite happy with. I haven't worn them long enough to make any assessment on tan-through abilities. They can be seen through on close inspection but not from a short distance.

For adding images to these threads, after saving, press 'Stay' and a button appears further down the screen to allow uploads.

This post was edited

Our private yard was great for the weekend. We still had some nice weather and opportunity for some more sun before winter kicks in here. Hours out there both Saturday & Sunday, even did some more gardening.

This post was edited

When youre out driving going past fenced yards do you ever wonder if the people use the yard the same as us nudists or is it just me?

This post was edited

Lol I do that all the time

This post was edited

So do I.

This post was edited

Me too, I wish I could see over

This post was edited

When you're out driving going past fenced yards do you ever wonder if the people use the yard the same as us nudists or is it just me?

Living here in Southern Cal., there aren't many, if any, homes without fences/walls surrounding their property. Even those larger acreage properties that have railed fencing in front and on the sides, seem to have an area behind their home that is fenced off for privacy.

Yeah, we wonder quite a bit if any of our neighbors are using their backyard just as we do. We think about all the potential nudists friends we could have that live across the street, around the corner or in the neighborhood. At our previous home, we had a couple move in next door. After a few years, they got divorced and he moved out. The woman remained with her two older kids, one in HS and one in college. She had peeked over the wall one day to asks us something and saw us enjoying our backyard nude. After that incident, we frequently saw her naked in her backyard, from our second story office window, sunning, yard work, using her pool. She seemed fine knowing we'd most likely see or seen her.

When we told her we were moving away, she said she was sad that her nudist neighbors were moving and wished we'd been able to spend more time together enjoying each others backyards and company. It's these times that are somewhat frustrating to think, "we could have been good friends with others that are also nudists."

This post was edited

Thats so cool that she peeked over and then enjoyed living a nude life in her backyard! The neighbors I have here dont have privacy fences. One day I want to put up a privacy fence and enjoy my backyard more and not worry about neighbor kids seeing me. They are about an acre away, but they are young.

Ive never thought about people with privacy fences being nudists. But I will definitely have that thought in my mind from now on when I see one! I know my neighbor across the street likes to go nude in her house.

This post was edited