Damn these pants are uncomfortable.

That was the prompt for the small group of writers tonight to create a short piece about.

Here is my 20 min composition that came from it.

"Damn , these pants are uncomfortable" says about every nudist I have ever met.

Nudist have numerous reasons to disrobe. Simply being free or restricting clothes is just one of them. To the other extreme of being a bit
of an exhibitionist. Some don't like tan lines . Most would argue that skinny dipping is the only way to swim. Anyone who has experienced
the flow of water uninterrupted along their body while gliding thru water knows how good it feels. Not to mention getting out and drying off without wet clingy fabric on you. Sure makes drying off easier.

Not wearing much also cuts down on laundry. Sure towel usage might go up since good nudist always sit on one. But seating towels can be used several days so overall laundry usage drops compared to a textiled person.

" But what do you do when it gets cold?" is often the question. Well, remember Donald Duck? he puts on a shirt but no pants. We call it Donald Ducking.

Maybe a bit of nonconformist drives a nudist. Why be like everyone else and cover up this earthly vessel? *

Some folks automatically equate nudity with sex. That is simply not true. A group of nudist gathered will conduct themselves no different than a group of textiles. Bowling in only shoes and socks? Yep. Game night after a potluck dinner with laughs and jokes and stories. Yep that happens too.

So if you have not tired it. Why not say " Damn these pants are uncomfortable" and drop trou like us nudist do?

The group knows my nude habits and honestly has been very supportive of them. A few of them have joined me for a hot tub soak too.
And one admitted to going nude herself around home. It was fun to share with them a light hearted essay on nudism composed on the fly in our 20 min allotted writing time.

* an inside joke I try to use the word vessel in each story i create . This seemed a natural fit.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.