Issue for single men

Not a complaint, just an observation. Its is difficult being a single male, regardless of age, and being accepted into a existing groups as well as many nudist resorts, etc. Several resorts do allow single men but entry fees are doubled if not more. Isn't this a form of discrimination? I'm interested in friendship and companionship as an equal. If anyone else feels the same way I would like to hear from you. With all that said I have had some of my best social connections as a nudist in resorts, parties, camping, festivals, etc. Love being a nudist in any type of social situation because people, in general, are much friendlier.

This topic was edited
RE:Issue for single men

Trust me I feel the same way. Unfortunately the innocent suffers for the guilty in this case. There are definitely males that are cool ass down to earth non sexual people. However there are more males that use nudism as a way to harass women and men alike and try to get an easy f@$k. Another thing to keep in mind is that everyone has a choice, if a resorts charges double either pay or don't. If someone says "no single men" simply respect their decision. Don't get me wrong I think it's bullshit too but hey I respect it and don't let it bother me.

This post was edited

Many nudist resorts and campgrounds frowned when I showed up as a single male. But, when I showed them my AANR card, they smiled and let me in. When I went to Hidden River a few years ago the owner said that I could enter alone this time, but from now on I needed to bring a female with me. I have not been back.

You may have to resort to nude hiking for socialization. That is a photo of me standing in from of the "Big Oak".

This post was edited

I think we all get the single man prejudgment at resorts and even on this site. Its something we unfortunately need to accept. The couple of resorts I have been to have been nice. Id just go find a place to relax and read. Im not the sort to walk up to strangers anyways. I do think that there may be many who would try to hook-up, however I really dont know. The number of those attempts could be large or small at a resort, but just like trust, its easy to lose and hard to gain. All it takes is one person and a rule can change for a resort. So for me, I just rather not bother with it unless I date a lady who is willing to go with me (nude or clothed), but even then Ill have that typical judgment concern going on in the back of my head. Such is life and you either complain or deal with it and move on.

This post was edited