RE: Shame on You

I signed a few weeks ago... Come on people !!! Step up to the plate !!! Steve

Last time I looked, we were looking for signature # 1700. Who will it be?

This post was edited

To those people who are elegiable to sign and have not taken a few moments to sign, this message is for you. Many people are too complacent to do things for themselves. They'd prefer to have someone else to do the work and they reap the benefits. Well if you ever don't like the way things are going for you, don't blame anyone but your self. Some people had to stand up and fight for any rights that we now have, If you don't do everything you can to nuture, protect, defend and increase those rights, you will lose them. Once they are lost, it will take a long time to regain them. I am urging you to please add your name to this document. Oh yeah, this same thing applies to casting your vote in every election that is open to you.

Thanks,
That's what I wanted to say but I couldn't have said it so well.

This post was edited

dont shame me anymore................. i signed. kinda wished it had been a secure site though. its done and i feel good about doing it.

Shame only on those who see the link and don't sign.

This post was edited

I for one have not signed and do not want to. And though no one will ask, I'll give you two reasons anyway. 1 - I think the document itself is meaningless. 2 - The AANR can better indicate the size of interest in nude issues by pointing to the number of PAID members they have (myself included). Having an open web site where anyone can type in a first name and a city (or many first names if they wished) is hardly evidence of real support.

This post was edited