RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

Does that mean that I should thank the dog walkers for what gets left on my corner and my mailbox post?

Post it to Mr Lee, hes down with it.

This post was edited
RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

BigDudeman;You wrote:"Jeez, come on dudes.Sure if you are on a hike or at the beach, but if you are less than 30 feet from your own plumbing use the fkn toilet."I agree with you that we should not simply be peeing every place.Have you even been in a locker room, naked and standing next to other guy(s) and peeing into a trough?I am also referring to when I would be out on a boy scout hike, and we would stop for a pee break, all of us facing the same direction, taking our penises out and peeing together.It is a shared non-sexual activity with other guys that requires our penises. It is a moment of shared "maleness".

Dude, Ive used public toilets, I didnt feel the need to bond with the other dudes while I was taking a leak. You might want to talk to a professional about your old scout master.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy