At work freeballing

Hey everyone! So I have recently been wearing just thin workout gym shorts at work and ahh yes its the closest thing to being naked at work! I wear an apron over so I keep my head from being on too much of display but I love how free and floppy it feels walking around swinging. Feels great!
Anyone else wear thin shorts going commando at their work?

This topic was edited
RE:At work freeballing

Hey naked friend. What kind of work do you do? I do go commando at work but I work in education so regular clothes are required. Otherwise my out of house attire consist of shorts and a t-shirt or jogging pants and a t-shirt (weather). Unless i am taking out the trash then it is just a robe. I like going commando everywhere.

This post was edited

Hey naked friend. What kind of work do you do? I do go commando at work but I work in education so regular clothes are required. Otherwise my out of house attire consist of shorts and a t-shirt or jogging pants and a t-shirt (weather). Unless i am taking out the trash then it is just a robe. I like going commando everywhere.

Do you just wear shorts and no shirt where it is allowed?
I usually do in warm weather.

This post was edited

There are very few days i use underwear and today is not one of them

This post was edited

Every day. I am proud to sho not only my dick outline, but my low hangers!

This post was edited

I have to wear underwear at work, as I work on a hospital ward and the uniforms are far too tight lol.
Out of work, I'm commando, all the time and have been for over 40 years. I love hanging free :)

This post was edited