I'm looking to meet biblical CHRISTian naturist's specifically/directly to fellowship with, study and research with, to have intellectual discussions with and to do nude activities with.

If this sounds like you then please send me a friend request with a message telling me that you saw this post, may GOD richly bless you, shalom (peace) in CHRIST JESUS

I do not yet have any acquaintance's and or friend's who are also CHRISTian Naturist's like myself.

Please read my bio and if you think we will jive/mesh well together then as aforementioned above kindly send me a friend request.

This topic was edited
RE:I'm looking to meet biblical CHRISTian naturist's specifically/directly to fellowship with, study and research with, to have intellectual discussions with and to do nude activities with.

If this sounds like you then please send me a friend request with a message telling me that you saw this post, may GOD richly bless you, shalom (peace) in CHRIST JESUSI do not yet have any acquaintance's and or friend's who are also CHRISTian Naturist's like myself.Please read my bio and if you think we will jive/mesh well together then as aforementioned above kindly send me a friend request.

Have you read Chad's book
The Famous Figleaf

That Famous Fig Leaf: Uncovering the Holiness of Our Bodies https://g.co/kgs/oCAK9w

This post was edited