Will movie Nomadland ruin Magic Circle?

Usually no good thing comes when word gets out. Due to movie Nomadland, prediction is that Quartzsite will be overrun by RV'ers from henceforth. Tons more lookie-Lou's aimlessly driving and gawking through Magic Circle, while Jessica Bruder sits in her McMansion fully clothed.
How say u?

This topic was edited
RE:Will movie Nomadland ruin Magic Circle?

Nomadland was released in IMAX theaters on January 29, 2021, with a wide theatrical and drive-in release in the United States on February 19, and streaming on Hulu the same day. It is also available for purchase on Amazon. So, it's effects are past prediction. Has it's release caused a ruined Magic Circle? Probably not. Maybe just more of the same type of people go there.

This post was edited

The nudist area is not seen in the movie Nomadland nor is any reference made to it.

This post was edited

You are correct, sir. The greater RV area (La Posada?) was discussed extensively in the book. Magic Circle itself got a scant sentence or two, the "Flab City" nickname.

This post was edited

I camp at the MC at different times during the year and nothing has changed.

Actually, it would be great if more people would camp there. Every time I go I always think how much nicer it would be if more people were there camping.

Link to Magic Circle group

This post was edited